※If luggage or items cannot fit in lockers, they can be kept at the information desk.
|Opening Hours||9:00 am – 5:00 pm (last entry: 4:30 pm)|
|Exhibition Admission Fee||
|Training Room Use||Max capacity: 90 people (requires booking in advance)|
39 Takada, Nakano, Futaba Town, Futaba-gun,
Fukushima Prefecture, 979-1401
View on Google Maps
A nursing room is available in the museum for breastfeeding or feeding babies and changing diapers.
First Aid Room
Please let nearby staff know if you are feeling unwell or have had an injury and you will be guided to our first aid room. We are unable to provide medicine as there is no nurse available on site.
Wheelchairs can be borrowed for free.
※Bookings are not accepted. Please inquire with staff when you visit the museum. Numbers are limited, so we ask for your understanding.
The room is also equipped with a child seat and baby bed.
Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
An AED is located next to the information desk. Please call nearby staff in the case of an emergency.
Q Can credit cards or electronic payment methods be used?
A Credit cards can be used for admission fees and to purchase goods.
Accepted cards are Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Diners Club, American Express, and Discover Card.
Also, when purchasing admission tickets at the ticket machine, a range of electronic payment methods are accepted in addition to cash. These include transportation IC cards,
Rakuten Edy, Nanaco, WAON, QUICPay, and SAPICA.
Re-entry is possible on the day of admission. Please present your admission ticket to the staff at reception.
Visitor Guidelines and PrecautionsREQUEST
Your cooperation with the following coronavirus guidelines would be greatly appreciated so that all of our guests can visit the museum safely.
- ●We ask that visitors in the following categories do not enter the museum.
・Visitors without masks or face shields.
・Visitors who feel unwell, with cough or fever-like symptoms.
※Visitors will undergo temperature checks upon entry.Visitors with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher will be unable to enter the museum.
- ●Please wear a mask or face shield inside the museum and be mindful when coughing.
- ●Please wash your hands and apply hand sanitizer regularly.
※Please use the hand sanitizer located at the entrance and other places throughout the museum.
- ●Visitor numbers inside the museum may be limited when it becomes too crowded.
※Currently, numbered tickets are being used for entering the Prologue Theatre at the beginning of the exhibition so that visitors enter in 15 min intervals. Please follow staff instructions when joining the line and entering.
- ●There are signs in the museum to remind visitors to practice social distancing. However, if no signs are present we still ask our visitors to refrain from engaging in close contact conversation or activities.
- ●When using touch screens, visitors may be asked to use disposable gloves. These will be available near the touch screen.
- ●If you are feeling unwell while in the museum, please go to General Information located on the first floor or call nearby staff.
- ●The museum may alter its opening hours and operation rules according to the coronavirus situation. If this occurs, information will be available on our website.
Coronavirus Spread Prevention Measures in Museum
- ●Areas of the museum where guests frequently touch things are wiped regularly.
- ●Staff who assist visitors wear masks or face shields.
- ●A barrier is installed at the General Information Desk to prevent droplet infection.
- ●Trays are used for exchanging money and tickets at the General Information Desk.
※Electronic payment methods can be used at tickets machines. Some credit cards are accepted at the registers.
- ●Smoking is prohibited inside and on the grounds of the museum.
- ●Please refrain from eating inside the museum. Vending machines are available for drink purchases. (Please drink them in the vending machine area only.)
- ●Pets are not allowed in the museum.
※Guide, hearing, and assistance dogs are accepted.
- ●Bringing alcohol into the museum is prohibited.
- Actions that disturb other visitors in the museum are prohibited. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Cameras and Photography
- ●Taking photos or recording videos is prohibited in the Prologue Theatre and inside the exhibition.
- ●Unauthorized use of drones and radio controlled devices on the grounds of the museum is prohibited.
- ●Unauthorized photography inside the museum for business purposes is prohibited.
- ●The Storytelling is held in the workshop room in the exhibition area. There are restrictions on the number of people allowed in the room. (current limit: 18 ppl.)
- ●Please do not touch the exhibit items and cases.
- ●Refunds and ticket reissues are not available.
- ●Announcements for guests are not provided.
- ●There is the possibility that some parts of the exhibition will be unavailable due to construction work, etc.
- ●There are 110 car spaces and 10 bus spaces available in the parking lot.
※The museum is not responsible for incidents such as theft or car accidents in the parking lot.